Turnaround Time

I bought the trailer house from Legacy Housing thinking it was the perfect trailer. But NOT even 3 years old when ALL THE OUT SIDE WALL INSIDE SHEETROCK START getting wet, breaking and bubling up.

I contact where i bought the trailer they said the one year of warranty was out there was nothing the can do, i even contact the the state no luck they said it was out of warranty, I guess they getting there $$$ cut, at the end i spend out off my pocket about $5000 to get it repair. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT DONT WARRANTY THERE PRODUCT AND DONT CARE.

Comments

If you wait on service work from the factory you will wait a long time. This company will screw you over until your warranty runs out & then tell you that you only have a one year warranty.

They buy cheap crap from China and refuse to repair any of it. If you check your windows you will find the leak. They all leak are doors and windows.

Sorry you had to deal with these people. They prey on the uninformed.

LEGACY
Legacy Housing Verified Representative

You are incorrect. Legacy does Warranty our product, offering a 1-year warranty with every home we build.

This fact is stated in your buyers agreement and in your home contract you signed when you purchased your home. Your assertion that Legacy does not warranty our product & dont care is completely wrong and could not be further from the truth. Legacy homes are built strictly to HUD Code and each home is certified by NTA, an inspection agency overseeing manufactured housing production from the United States government. We are sorry to hear of your troubles with your home and the money you had to spend to get it fixed.

I understand how this can cause you much anguish and I am sorry. Unfortunately, in certain cases, different weather-related factors (global warming is a thing), time, and the location of the home --- problems can occur with any home --- whether they are site-built home, modular homes, or a factory-built home like yours. My site-built home doesn't have a warranty, and I just had to pay $13,000 for foundation problems which caused cracks throughout my ceiling and walls.

I didn't contact pissedconsumer and complain about the builder. I hired a contractor to fix it just as you had to do.