I bought a new Legacy 32 X 60 double wide in late 2008 to replace the one destroyed by hurricane Ike.Big mistake.
Within a few months I began discovering structural problems. It started with humps in the floors and progressed to bowed walls, cracked siding, and now black mold growing where the cracks have let in rain water. The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) has inspected the home on three seperate occasions and ordered Legacy to fix it all three times.
TDHCA has even levied a fine ($2500) against Legacy for failure to comply, but none of that seems to matter.Legacy does not seem to be interested in making this right, and TDHCA doesn't seem to be willing or able to make them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heritage Manufactured Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services. The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."