Turnaround Time

I had to call the state on them to get anything done. But still have issues.

My less than a year old new home is falling a part.

And the place we bought it from went out of business so all the promises they made flew out the door. My cabinets are literally falling apart.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jul 12.

Comments

Unfortunately you are wasting your time. You aren’t the only one having these problems.

They have many houses in the field with cabinets falling off of walls, tile not sticking to the floors, doors & windows leaking. These homes are truly junk.

LEGACY
Legacy Housing Verified Representative

Oh no, we are sorry to hear about this! Please email your home serial #, dealer purchase date, and your phone number, and email address to feedback@legacyhousingcorp.com - I will ensure it gets sent to someone in our Service Department who will reach out to you asap.

Thank you for your purchase! We appreciate your business!

to LEGACY #1567446

My delivery date was October 19, 2017. I do not trust these people.

Purchased in Fairfield Texas. I have left all this with the company. My address is 5607 CR 294 Oakwood Texas. Phone is 903 208 0301.

The salesman John Richards made so many promises he didn't fulfill. He's selling automobiles now. The company sold out and we are stuck. Did have someone out to do some repairs.

Our guest tub that we paid extra for has a big ugly blob in the drain area where they attempted to fix *** in the tub.

The cabinets are *** The trim is coming off the walls we have to fix it ourselves. Just all a mess!