I bought a legacy home the builder did about a 7 out of 10 in my opinion.The company I bought the home through Austin mobile home was very mischievous and under handed in the way they do business.

After my home was delivered the sales guy callued me and assured me all minor problems would be fixed and he asked me to call my bank and tell them everything was good so that the bank would release the money so he could pay to have my minor problems fixed.

He never returned my calls or sent someone to fix my problems, I ended up having to fix them and I'm still living with broken trim unlevel floors sinks that don't drain carpet that doesn't match and a window that wont open along with a back door that wont close.In closing don't buy from Austin Mobile home, and who ever you decide to do business with do not have your bank release money until your satisfied with your purchase.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of legacy housing home and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Legacy Housing needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned legacy housing home in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Legacy Housing.

Had an Experience with Legacy Housing?

Comments